Hello, I am Suyog. I am a mechanical engineer with a master's in energy engineering from NIT, Trichy. I have always been interested in Thermodynamics and I am amazed by the concepts/principles/laws and their applications in almost everything that we see around us. Subjects that are part of thermal sciences for example heat transfer, fluid mechanics, computational fluid dynamics, etc have a tremendous number of applications.
Hence, I have started this forum to discuss and explain these concepts in the simplest possible manner. The format of this website is simple and Q&A-based. You will find the most important concepts explained in a simple language here.
As of now, I am exploring/learning this subject for the last 8 to 9 years and I am still learning something new every day. I want to make the life of students a little bit easier through this forum.
Do not forget to invite your friends!
Some reference books that I follow:
1. Çengel, Y. A., Cimbala, J. M. (2019). Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications. Philippines: McGraw-Hill Education.n.
2. Çengel, Y. A., Cimbala, J. M. (2019). Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications. Philippines: McGraw-Hill Education.
3. Ghajar, A. J., Çengel, Y. A. (2011). Heat and Mass Transfer. India: McGraw- Hill Education.
4. Engineering Thermodynamics, 5e. (101). (n.p.): Tata McGraw-Hill Education.
5. Power Plant Engineering,4e. (n.d.). (n.p.): McGraw-Hill Education.
6. Cengel, Y. A., Cimbala, J. M., Kanoglu, M. (2019). Fundamentals and Applications of Renewable Energy. United States: McGraw-Hill Education.